Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Out

I have been wondering what to do with this space for awhile now.  I haven't had the time to keep up with it the way I want to.  This sorta bums me out because I really do enjoy blogging, but this really isn't the season of my life for it.

Additionally, there has been some blog related weirdness both on the blog and IRL.  I got a nasty comment from one of the "trolls" who stalk the blogs of Reece's Rainbow families tonight, (honestly I can't believe I have gone this long with out getting one!  Shows you where I rate - LOL!), but I am just taking it as the Lord's affirmation my doubts about trying to blog right now are well founded.  I hold being transparent and real in the highest regard, and the internet just isn't the place for that, for us, for now. 

I hope to stay in contact with all of you.  Words cannot express the appreciation I have for the support and love my friends (and strangers!) have shown me here!  You can find me on Facebook (I check it twice a week now), by email, or by leaving a comment on this post with a way for me to contact you.

4 comments:

  1. Angela, I lost your email address and don't want to lost touch with you. Sending love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I am so excited to discover that you are adopting Anya! She has been become very precious to me as I have prayed for her frequently. Her face greets me on my laptop screen each day, reminding me to focus my time and energy on what really matters.

    I would appreciate it if it would be possible to keep up with the process of bringing Anya home. My email address is janyanello [at] yahoo [dot] com. Over the past few months our family has been working on building a little change fund for her. We would love to know what needs, financial and otherwise, come up through this time, so that we may pray and give where we can.

    Sincerely,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh friend,

    I'm bummed. :-( Please stay in touch. I'm not so great at keeping up on FB, but hopefully will see your updates there. I'm sorry you are dealing with yuck. Really wish this just didn't happen. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete